Terms and conditions
ARTICLE 1: Purpose
• These “terms and conditions” are intended the legal framework conditions for provision of site services maroquineriethomas.com and their use by the “User”.
ARTICLE 2: Imprint
• Editing Site maroquineriethomas.com is provided by the Company THOMAS Leather with capital of € 100,000 whose registered office is at 27, avenue de l’Opéra 75001 PARIS – FRANCE.
• The Director of publication is Mr Yann Thomas.
• Design : Stéphane Huvé
• Photographs: Francois Lefebvre
• The web host is the maroquineriethomas.com Company 1 & 1 Internet SARL FRANCE whose registered office is at 7, Place de la Gare – 57200 SARREGUEMINES.
ARTICLE 3 : Definitions
This clause is intended to define the various essential terms of the contract:
• User: This term refers to any person using the site or any of the services offered by the site.
• User Content: This is the data transmitted by the user within the site.
• Member: User becomes a member when identified on the site.
• Username and Password: what is all the information needed to identify a user on the site. The username and password to allow access to user services reserved for site members. The password is confidential.
ARTICLE 4: access to services
• The site is freely accessible anywhere at any user with access to the Internet. All costs incurred by the User to access the service (hardware, software, internet, etc.) are dependent.
• The site uses all means at its disposal to ensure quality access to its services. The requirement means is, the site does not undertake to reach that résultat.Tout event due to a case of force majeure which result in malfunction of the network or server is not the responsibility of maroquineriethomas.com.
• Access to services of the website may at any time be subject to interruption, suspension, a change without notice for maintenance or for any other case. The user undertakes not to claim any compensation following the interruption, suspension or amendment of this Agreement.
• The user has the possibility to contact the electronic messaging site at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
ARTICLE 5: Intellectual Property
• The trademarks, logos, signs, and other content from the site is subject to protection by the Code of intellectual property and especially by copyright. • The User shall obtain the prior approval of the site for any reproduction, publication, copies of different content.
• The User agrees to use the website contents in a purely private setting. Use of content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
• All content posted by the User is the sole responsibility. The User agrees not to upload content that may harm the interests of third parties. Any legal action initiated by a third party against the injured site will be supported by the User.
• The User’s content can be at any time and for any reason removed or modified by the site. The user receives no justification and notification prior to the deletion or modification User Content.
ARTICLE 6: Personal data
• Under Articles 39 and 40 of the law dated 6 January 1978, the User has a right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data.
• The User shall exercise this right via:
– A contact form;
– By mail to email@example.com;
– By post at [7, avenue de l’Opéra 75001 PARIS – FRANCE].
ARTICLE 7 : Liability
• Sources of information available on the site is deemed reliable. However, the site reserves the right of a non-guarantee of the reliability of sources. The information presented on the site are for information purposes only. Thus, the user alone bears full responsibility for the use of information and contents of this site.
• Any use of the service by the user who directly or indirectly resulting damage must be compensated for the benefit of the site.
• Optimal guarantee of security and confidentiality of transmitted data is not provided by the site. However, the site is committed to implement all necessary means in order to better ensure the security and confidentiality of data. The website can not be held responsible in case of force majeure or unpredictable and insurmountable third.
ARTICLE 8: Hyperlinks
Outbound links are present on the site, however the web pages where these links lead do not engage the responsibility of maroquineriethomas.com who has no control of these links. The User therefore forbidden to enter the site responsible for the content and resources related to these outbound links.
ARTICLE 9: Contract Changes
• The site reserves the right at any time to modify the terms stipulated in this contract.
AARTICLE 10: Duration
• The duration of this contract is indefinite. The contract takes effect with respect to the User from using the service.
ARTICLE 11 : Applicable law and jurisdiction
French law applies to this contract.